Five ingredients are enough to prepare a hearty dinner for the family. This easy baked pasta recipe is cheesy, meaty and on the table in no time.
Serve this easy pasta casserole recipe with a salad and crusty bread. Leftovers reheat beautifully!
Preparation time: 0 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total duration: 40 minutes
- 1 pound fusillicooked according to package directions
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
Here’s how to do it:
- Cook sausage, breaking it up as it cooks, until browned and cooked through.
- Combine the sausage, cooked pasta, half the mozzarella, half the parmesan and the spaghetti sauce in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.