Over the past two years of the COVID pandemic, comfort foods have made a big comeback. Simple recipes like Banana Bread, Dalgona Whipped Coffee, and Feta Pasta have gone viral and how. The ease of preparing these simple dishes and their healthy, comforting flavors have won over foodies online. Another such interesting recipe that broke the internet is American model Hailey Bieber’s own pizza toast recipe. The delicious dish she prepared and shared online went viral in no time! It all started with a video posted on Instagram Reels by the celebrity herself. Looked:
(Also read: Give instant noodles a tasty makeover with this viral 5-minute recipe)
“I had to share my Pizza Toast recipe because it’s so yum,” Hailey Bieber wrote in the caption of her post. The viral recipe received over 1.7 million views and 42.5k likes on Instagram. The American model has used delicious ingredients to make a warm and delicious cheesy toast pizza that can be easily whipped up when hunger pangs hit at odd hours.
Hailey Bieber’s pizza toast recipe was an online hit and quickly took to the internet. “Just tried it SO GOOD!! More Hailey recipes please,” one user wrote in the comments section of the original video. Food bloggers, home chefs and home cooks have tried this amazing and simple dish; and also shared their appreciation for the recipe. Take a look at another video of the viral pizza toast recipe:
Here is the complete viral recipe for pizza toast by Hailey Bieber:
- Sourdough bread
- Truffle Oil
- Burrata cheese
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- marinara sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Chilli flakes
- Cut slices of sourdough bread. Spread the butter on both sides of the slice.
- Drizzle truffle oil on top and grill in a heated pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and season with olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Now add fresh Burrata cheese on the toast. Layer the tomatoes and a little grated parmesan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius until the cheese melts completely.
- Heat some marinara sauce and spread it on top of the pizza. You can also grate a little more Parmesan on top. Sprinkle with oregano and chili flakes and enjoy!
Feel free to use olive oil instead of truffle oil, or Mozarella cheese instead of parmesan or burrata in case they are not available at home. But try this amazing and delicious recipe!
What did you think of Hailey Bieber’s pizza toast recipe? Tell us in the comments.
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves talking and meeting like-minded foodies (especially those who love veggie momos). Plus points if you get his bad jokes and sitcom references, or recommend a new place to eat.