Craftology has issued a recall on one of its pasta salad products as part of a previously announced recall by Lipari Foods.
The company is recalling certain lots of its 14-ounce containers of “Craftology This Is My Happy Place Pasta Salad.” The salad may contain undeclared cashews. It’s a life-threatening problem for people with nut allergies or sensitivities, he says in the notice.
The company says the salads were distributed to stores in the Midwest. Clear clamshell packaging is only being recalled in certain lots. Here are the ones you are looking for.
- use-by date: 04/10/22, batch code: 223008
- use-by date: 10/12/22, batch code: 220709
- use-by date: 10/14/22, batch code: 220909
- use-by date: 10/18/22, batch code: 221309
- use-by date: 10/20/22, batch code: 221509
- use-by date: 10/25/22, batch code: 222009
- use-by date: 10/27/22, batch code: 222209
The company sources its sunflower seeds from Lipari Foods, which has recalled its sunflower seeds in 18 states. He gets those from Shah Trading Company, which is the source of the problem. All pasta salad wrappers can be returned to place of purchase for a refund.
Looking for more information on recalls?
We are always on the lookout for food safety alerts. For up-to-date information on food and drink products that have been recalled, see this page, which is updated regularly.