There’s nothing better than Sanjeev Kapoor’s pasta recipes for a great Italian meal. The starred Indian chef offers sumptuous and simple cuisine at the same time. From taste to presentation, his dishes are always on top and mark your mind forever.
We have all, at some point, seen Sanjeev Kapoor gracing our TV screens and drooling over his delicious dishes he cooked so easily. It wasn’t just about breaking stereotypes, there had been many male leaders before him. Sanjeev Kapoor’s way of speaking made cooking an art and that’s why he became a household name.
Sanjeev Kapoor pasta recipes you can try at home
From cooking dishes from scratch to making the most of leftovers, Sanjeev Kapoor offers us different ways to cook our everyday dishes with a twist. It transforms your usual meal into cooking with just a little twist here and there. The celebrity chef’s recipes are everyone’s first choice, making him the star he is. Of the many cuisines he cooks, Italian is the most popular. Pasta, being a favorite of all age groups, is found in many of her recipes. Today we are going to tell you how to cook these Sanjeev Kapoor pasta recipes easily at home.
Try These 5 Sanjeev Kapoor Pasta Recipes When You Get Bored Of Your Regular Pasta
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- In a baking sheet, place coarsely chopped vegetables (1 zucchini, baby corn, 1 yellow squash, 3-4 mushrooms, yellow, red and green peppers – 1/4 each and 1 onion).
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, thyme, salt, crushed black peppercorns, paprika powder to taste and 2 tbsp minced garlic and mix well. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil water with 1 tablespoon of oil. Then add 6-7 lasagna sheets to boiling water. Cook 6-7 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté 1 tablespoon of minced garlic. Then add 1 chopped onion followed by 1/2 cup blanched tomatoes, salt and paprika powder to taste and sauté. Add 2-3 tablespoons of tomato puree and simmer the sauce.
- Meanwhile, drain the lasagne sheets and arrange them in a dish.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the sauce and mix well. Cook for a minute and turn off the heat.
- In a heated skillet, add 2-3 tablespoons cream cheese spread, salt, 1 cup cream and stir well to combine everything. Set aside once reheated.
- Take a cooking bowl and drizzle some oil in it. Place a sheet of lasagna on the bottom, then add a layer of roasted vegetables and then a slice of mozzarella. Put another sheet of lasagne and repeat with all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the cream and cheese mixture you have prepared over the lasagna layers and finally add the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Sausage and Kale Pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry 6 minced garlic cloves and 2 minced onions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add 10-12 halved cherry tomatoes and 6 chicken sausages, sauté until the sausage turns golden brown.
- Then add 10-15 kale leaves, salt, 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes and 3 cups macaroni (cooked al dente) and 1 tablespoon of butter and mix well.
- Garnish with thyme and Parmesan and serve hot.
Tuna pasta salad
- In a bowl, add the flesh of an avocado (remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh with a spoon).
- In a jar, add the crushed peppercorns, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, 1 teaspoon of grain mustard and 2 tablespoons of red wine. Cover the jar and shake well. This will be the dressing for your salad.
- Take another bowl, add 1 cup cooked penne pasta, 8-10 halved cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup pecans, 1 sliced carrot, avocado flesh, 1 sliced radish, 1 inch chopped celery, 1/2 cup canned tuna, and 2-3 sliced spring onion bulbs.
- Mix everything well. Then add 1/4 cup microgreens and 6-8 iceberg lettuce leaves. Add the prepared dressing, mix well and serve.
Pasta Moong Bolognese
- In a wok, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of oil. Brown 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic and 1 tablespoon of chopped celery.
- Add 1 chopped onion to the wok and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add 1 chopped tomato and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of tomato puree and sauté.
- Now add 1/2 gram boiled green (moon), ground pepper, 1/2 cup of water and salt. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add 2 cups of wok cooked penne pasta and mix. Add 6-8 fresh basil and 3 tbsp parmesan cheese and mix. Serve hot.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and sauté. Then add 1 chopped onion and sauté until translucent.
- Now add 6-8 halved cherry tomatoes and cook for a minute. Add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add 1 carrot cut into strips and 1 cup zucchini strips and cook for another minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh cream and mix well. Turn off the flame. Add 5-7 basil leaves and 1/2 teaspoon of parmesan powder.
- Garnish with grated parmesan and basil leaves and serve hot.
These pasta recipes by Sanjeev Kapoor are best if you stick to ingredients and quantities. There is a perfect balance of flavors in her recipes that makes them unique and finger-licking good. Don’t forget to mention in the comments your favorite among these recipes.
This Sanjeev Kapoor Butter Chicken Recipe is a must try