ICT Tacis self-doubled queen of pasta embarks on its first book tour.
Nadia Caterina Munnowho comes from a family of long-time pasta makers in Rome and shares Italian recipes with more than 5 million followers on TikTokwill publish his first cookbook, The Queen of Pasta: A Simply Beautiful CookbookNovember 8.
That evening, she will be in New York, hosting a dinner party at an Italian restaurant. La Devozione as well as a first signature.
Subscribe for Tubefilter’s Daily Top Stories
The Queen of Pasta: A Simply Beautiful Cookbook (published by Simon & Schuster) has over 100 recipes, along with Munno stories to go along with them. Its cover copy promises that readers will be guided “through the process of creating the perfect pasta, from a bowl of naked noodles to a dish large and complex enough to draw tears from the gods.”
Dishes include Munno’s viral hits like classic lemon pasta and his own Assassin’s Spaghetti, a red sauce dish with mashed tomatoes, garlic and chilies.
After its first nighttime events, Munno will make four more stops in the United States and will host two virtual events.
You can see the full tour schedule below and see a list of the book here.
- Tuesday, November 8 – First Live Signing – New York, NY
- Tuesday, November 8 – Dinner at La Devozione @ Chelsea Market – New York, NY
- Wednesday, November 9 – Book Signing @ Bookends – Ridgewood, NJ
- Thursday, November 10 – Book Signing @ Williams Sonoma – Short Hills, NJ
- Saturday, November 12 – Book Signing @ Williams Sonoma – Palm Beach, FL
- Tuesday, November 15–Original Farmers Market–Los Angeles, CA
- Wednesday, November 16 – Williams Sonoma Virtual Event
- Thursday, November 17 – Williams Sonoma Virtual Event – Costa Mesa, CA