WHAT: Councilor Ann-Frances Lambert, Richmond City Council, Richmond Northside 3rd Electoral District will hold a meeting for residents of the Richmond Northside 3rd Electoral District. The planned meeting agenda and special guests include:
Richmond Gun Violence Prevention Plan
– Levar M. Stoney, Mayor of Richmond
– Collar. Gerald M. Smith, Chief of Police, Richmond Police Department
– Robby Cottrell, Chief of Police/Director of Public Safety, Virginia Union University
– Antionette V. Irving, Sheriff, Commonwealth of Virginia Sheriff’s Office in Richmond
– Stephen M. Willoughby, Director, Richmond Department of Emergency Communications
– To include questions/comments from the public
Fire Safety and Arson Update
– Melvin D. Carter, Fire Chief, Richmond Department of Fire & Emergency Services
Richmond Youth Summer Programs
– Deborah E. Morton, Assistant Director, Richmond Department of Parks, Recreation, & Community Facilities
WHEN: Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
OR: Thomas H. Henderson College, 4319 Old Brook Road, Richmond, Virginia 23227, meeting to be held in the school auditorium
CONTACT For more information, please contact: Kiya A. Stokes, Liaison for Councilor Ann-Frances Lambert, Richmond City Council, Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District, at 804.646.6055 (tel), or [email protected] (E-mail)
Board member Lambert personally holds one-on-one meetings that include her goals and accomplishments, topical agendas, and special guests. She invites all residents of the 3rd Electoral District of Richmond Northside to attend. The dates, times, locations, agendas and special guests of its meetings are subject to change.